Saturday 1 January 2011

Hello 2011

Its 1/1/2011.  Lets hope 2011 will be better than 2010, in every way, and let it be a beautiful year like how it represents itself - 1/1/11.  And this is also my first entry for 2011, nothing spectacular, the same old blog but I thought I changed the background for a bit of change.  I just love orange (even my living room wall is orange hehe), the colour represents vibrancy,  happiness and cheerfulness and thats what I want to have in 2011.  I want to start the year with positive attitude and full of life feeling.  I will be one year older very soon too, and it doesnt mean life has to go downhill from there.  I pray to Allah to keep on giving me good health and happiness.  And I will try to fulfill my obligations too.  I hope life will treat me and my family good.  Lets hope for a bright future.


We start off the new year quitely and today we had a family gathering at my parents.  Its a thanksgiving ceremony for my 2nd brother's wife, only us today but we had a good time and good food.  And thats all that matters ;)


My niece and nephews - see how kids spent their time these days?  Playing an Ipad!

My girl with her fav cousin.

The doa was presented by Afiq, my nephew and our "Imam Muda" hehe. 

It so good to see kids his age is already able to do the doa.

And its time to eat!

No comments: