Wednesday 5 January 2011

Missing that rush!

New year meaning schools reopen.  As usual most parents with kids were busy during this first week of the year.  Some kids just starting to go to school (like two of my nephews!) and some going back to school after the December holiday.  And before that, like always it was busy in town with parents looking for school stuff to buy.  All except us!  We were not busy at all this time.  No preparation no nothing.  Our daughter is still waiting for her result and we havent prepared anything for her.  Well except today I just took her to make her baju kurong and that was it, for now!

Sometimes I miss the rush.  The rush of getting school supplies and school uniforms.  I would never experience that again.  That was it.  But at least I did experienced it once, and for that I am so thankful.

Ayang will start her school on 12th Jan at PTEK.  As I blogged earlier, she was one of the students selected earlier than the rest to register in the school.  Which I think was cool but a bit scary. What if they didnt do well in the exam and when the result came about, how are they going to handle the situation?  Anyway, we will deal with it when the time comes.


The official letter from PTEK

No comments: