Friday 31 December 2010

Goodbye 2010

The last day of 2010. Its been a good year, lots going on, happy and sad.  And I am looking forward to 2011 hoping the year will be full of happiness and good luck, Insya Allah.  May Allah bless us all.

I am happy to say as well I am leaving Seria for good.  Starting 3rd January 2011 I will be working full time in BSB with my new department.  It is such a relief and will be such a blessing to be nearer to home, and not having to travel to Seria every day.  And for the first time ever, I will be sending my daughter to school in a regular basis.  Not like all these years, I could only do that every saturday when I am off.  Such a relief not having to worry about whether she was being picked up, on time or not, not to mention her own safety.  Its like something has been lifted from my shoulder!  Alhamdulilah.

The move is not a promotion or anything, I am still on the same level but as far as I am concerned, its more to the time rezeki (rezeki masa) which is given to me by Allah rather than monetary rezeki.  Alhamdulilah.

My last day in Seria was on tuesday.  I left quietly, not even saying good bye to anyone.  I didnt really care, I feel I have not been treated fairly.  So I am going.  I requested not to do any farewell gathering.  My wish was fulfilled with heavy hearts by some colleagues, but I dont care.  But then they still presented me with a gift.  They told me they had to give me a gift, since everyone who is leaving deserves one, so ok.  The gift is below and now sitting in our living room.  I think its really pretty.  Anyway thanks everyone!



No comments: