Tuesday 11 January 2011

Why I like my new office..

We have Astro in the office, although we dont watch movies or AXN, or Bio, etc, well.. if the boss is not around, these colleagues here do watch that mind you, most days it is either Bloomberg and CNBC due to the nature of this department, but still its a tv, with adverts and songs and so on.  And some interesting programmes on these channels as well. 

The radio is on.  My colleague favourite channel is Pilihan Channel.  Although I am not quite familiar with this channel, but I get to know that is really an enjoyable channel to listen to.  Most songs being played are old but nice songs.  My old and favourite songs from my younger days which are so nice to hear and evergreen.  Songs from such singers like Nassir Wahab, Ibnor Riza, Sudirman, Black Dog Bone, Carefree, Alleycats wow... love those old songs.

So far I enjoy my stay here.  Although work is non-stop but with these added entertainments, work is bearable.  Although I was not used to this at first, now I am getting the hang of it.  In my previous job, office is so quite and people didnt even talk sometimes, its totally different here. 

So I should say its a very relaxed atmosphere. 

No comments: