Thursday 13 January 2011

Al-Fatihah

I lost a friend today. She passed away because of cancer. I am speechless. I cant find words to say. I am feeling so sad and thinking of her kids. I blogged about her a few months ago and now this is the end.  May Allah bless her soul.

The last time we spoke was a few months ago. She sounded so excited. She was about to move back to Bandar. To their newly finished house. I wonder if they did move.

Mega.. I know we haven’t been in touch but I do think about you often. May your soul rest in peace, my dear friend. And this is for you.


----------------------

Doa Rasulullah (saw) untuk yang telah meninggal dunia

Inilah doa Baginda Nabi Muhammad saw ketika meninggalnya sahabat Abu Salamah r.a:

Wahai Allah, ampunilah Mega, naikkanlah darjatnya diantara orang-orang yang mendapat hidayah, dan lindungilah keluarga dan keturunannya yang masih hidup. Ampunilah dia dan kami, wahai Tuhan sekelian alam, luaskanlah kubur baginya dan berikanlah cahaya didalamnya.

----------------------------






No comments: