Monday 12 October 2009

What a weekend!

Well.. what do I want to write today? A lots been going on. And new development too. My brother’s trip to Holland was cancelled, boohoo… He was upset since he knew about it at the last minute haha. I understood his frustration completely. He poured out his dissappointment during another family outings on Saturday night. Poor poor brother, sigh.... How would you feel if you just knew about it 5 hrs before your scheduled flight? That you in the end couldnt go? While you have packed and brought everything? And a long distance flight too. And the reason was, there was no flight, ie. no empty seat? I mean WTF?? You should know all about it days before, not on the same day as your scheduled flight, right??? How stupid is that??? Its not as if you were sent to Singapore or Kuala Lumpur where you don’t have to prepare a thing. This is Europe man! You HAVE to come prepared! With your clothings and your food, amongst other things. I don’t know how some systems works. I am so lucky we are not from the public sector. I am counting my blessing. From where I am working, there is no such thing as no flight or no seat. They block booked the seat even you have to go tomorrow, there is always seat available.

Anyway, its not my place to argue. And I am just so glad those kind of incidents never happened in my organization.

Sunday we went to the launching of Suzuki Sport at Boustead. We were there for a short few minutes. Nothing exciting. And I am not a sport car buff so I didn’t really fit well. I went with hubby who just got a new Suzuki recently, at least we got 2 mugs free and some free meals lol.

Talking about buying a car, we are in fact in the middle of buying one. Oh yes, a new car will be in the garage soon. And I am so excited. Cant wait to drive that beautiful and sleek car. And you should see the features this car has! Its awesome!

At the same time, we were also looking for places we could sell our problematic car. There were some potential buyers although it may not be very favourable to us but I think we have to live with some loses. Its acceptable though, as long as we could get rid of it!

We have been looking around at the car dealers for some time already. We have been eyeing a few models and fixing on one previously. That’s a few months back, when we were so fed up with one of our cars who we have serious issues with. But then we stumbled upon this car and we just couldn’t let it go. Hubby and I are so convinced this is the best buy and have a good value for money. Although it’s a bit expensive but it sure has a resell value with good safety features and other stuff. So we are happy for now.

No comments: