Tuesday 13 October 2009

Welcome to the family!

Cant wait to welcome you! The addition to our ever growing car fleets, lol. We did the downpayment and the signing of documents yesterday. Its done. And now waiting for JPD to register, get the number and process the registration. And this baby is going to be with us very very soon! So very excited. I know we are in need to have a good reliable car. Not that we have shortage of any. We have 5 and this is number 6. I wish I could say that to the number of kids I have, hahaha. But thats sadly not the case.

Anyway, this is actually not THE car. The car we choose has a different colour. I got this from the internet for me to post how sleek and a beauty this car is. I will post our baby soon here. As soon as it arrives on our doorstep and be part of the family, lol.




No comments: