Friday 23 October 2009

One of those days

Today I am in a foul mood. Nothing seems to cheer me up even thinking of driving the new car in the weekend. My little pleasure in life. Got to ponder on the positive things in life to move on. And think about all the good times. And I need to act fast or that feeling would slip to the bottom of the stairs again. And to bring it up to the top of the stairs can be so hard at times.

And I need to do something about these 2 staff of mine. I've been crawling up the wall with the attitude and behaviour of these two. Not that they do anything bad but more on their discipline and punctuality to adhere to normal working hours. And as their supervisors its really my job to ensure they come to work on time and if thats proved to be difficult, to compensate the time by staying up later than usual. Thats what responsible people will do. And I dont think these 2 people are feeling that at the moment. I know we all have committment and personal life to think and worry about, by hey... so are everyone else.

So now need to find ways to convey my dissapointment and my stern warning to them. I dont want to act like a "lady boss". I want to do it in the most diplomatic and tactful ways so we all can benefit from it and everyone will feel ok with it. Any ideas?????????

So very very stressful!!!!!!! I hate it when I feel this way. Wish I could crawl into a corner and shut the world away for a while.

No comments: