Thursday 8 October 2009

A new nephew!

Been feeling a bit tired lately, well.. alot tired. My shoulder is killing me. I am so overdue for a good massage so will try to make appointment for one very soon. I havent had one for more than a month so I am so looking forward to relaxing. Sitting all day in the office and the commuting to work has taken its toll on my ageing body, lol. But cant do much about it, still have to do this day in and day out. I actually enjoy working, its a good pay so I guess I have to bear and live through it. Just need that pampering once in a while.
Anyway, today we are waiting for news from my sister in law who is about to deliver her 3rd child. She was admitted last night but so far we havent received the good news yet. Wow.... her 3rd, and she is not even 25! Married my brother when she was really young and make a family of hers very quickly. But they seemed happy, life is good for them. Gorgeous children too so they are doing really ok. This is going to be my 8th nephew! Its a boy, by the way... And my girl is also very excited, she has more cousins to play with, one more cousin to spend the time with and to love and to cuddle. I am sure this is going to be a cute like a pie little boy too.
Wonder what the name will be. So far the names of the little ones in my family start with the letter A, including my girl. Did we plan for this? I am not sure but its very interesting come to think of it. They are : Ayang (my girl), Adik, Afiq, Alif, Afif, Akif, Anish and Afizul. I hope we will not be running out of names as the time goes by since I am sure there will be more little ones coming our way, lol.
Sigh... I am really suffering from the shoulder pain so I am going to stop her for a while. This is just a random post, just feel like doing the blog today so here I am.

No comments: