Monday 16 August 2010

Sungkai At Home

Its the 5th day of holy month of Ramadan. So far so good. Alhamdulilah, I feel wonderful. Hunger pangs almost non existant. Feel slight fatigue around 3-4pm but then its already almost time to break the fast. No different whatsoever when I am fasting or when I am not. Thats the power of Ramadan. And the food we choose for Sahur helps too, I think. We eat little bit of rice then we consume our all time favourite for breakfast - the oats! This meal works wonder, I love it. I feel fine all day. Even during normal days I will be ok all morning with just a cup of oats. Then we also take a few dates, and other fruits like oranges or pears.

Then its time for breaking the fast. Alhamdulilah, so far we havent bought anything from the gerai for our meals. Its all home cook for now which is great. And for drinks we usually opted for Air Bandung, Soya Bean, Lemon Juice or just plain water.

This is my Mee Udang.
My beef stew.
My chicken pasta.
The must have - the dates.
My Chicken wholemeal sandwiches.
My cucur udang.
And my special Msu Sling - made from Dragon fruit & Ice cream soda.
And I forgot to take pictures of my Sphagetti Bolognaise and Bregedil, hehe.

No comments: