Thursday 5 August 2010

Random post again.

I have 2 things to look forward to these next few weeks. I am not going to elaborate what it is. But of course one is the photography competition. The other one, I would prefer to keep it to myself, but its big. Big and life changing. They are both exciting things.

The photography competition result is just around the corner. Tomorrow in fact. We were invited to the prize giving ceremony at the empire tomorrow at 2.30pm. But it was not mentioned who the winners were. Looks like we just have to wait and see. I am excited just to be there. As I said earlier I didn’t expect to win but I hope they will show and display all the photographs for everyone to see. From my last post, I said the photographs are quite nice and I cant wait to see with my own eyes.

Hubby is already looking forward to joining another competition. This time its for the 40th anniversary of the naming of Bandar Brunei to Bandar Seri Begawan. The competition is still open until September so looks like we are going to rush and get the application forms. That’s another exciting part, we definitely will go and see Bandar in its full glory and capture some beautiful pictures very soon.

On the other hand, I feel that I don’t blog too much about my daughter. She is here with me of course but she is all grown up and doing her own things which makes me do my own things. We do still have lots of quality mother daughter bonding all the time which I am still very glad about. I just don’t want to disturb her too much sometimes especially now she is in the midst of her own exam, a very important one so she spends lots of time in her room studying.

Come to think of that, its different now having a teenage daughter. Our conversations usually revolves around her friends, her favourite songs and singer (esp. Justin Bieber lol) and boys! I always try to be a good sport and be a friend to her. She can talk to me about anything and I will try to fit in her shoes. For me that’s very important to be on the same level as her.

Yikes… what am I saying here? I think I’ve rambled too much. May be because I have some free time tonight lol.

No comments: