Thursday 12 August 2010

50mm lens

I love using the 50mm lens. I just love the precision the lens able to portray. With vivid colours, wonderful. By far, this is my most favourite lens (for now!). It closely matches that of the human eyes, which makes it so normal to me. And I dont have to worry too much about light, it just does fine with whatever available light! No flash were used on any of these photos. Of course, we must set the right aperture for this (enough light for the camera). I love the fact that I can create beautiful photos, bright and vivid with a blur background or foreground and I can focus on my subject. Like a professional (I am glad hubby bought this lens).

Its just brilliant, especially good for close range photos but not suitable for taking longer range photos since the lens dont have zoom functionalities. We have use some other lenses for that. I took the opportunity to capture some good food photos yesterday during our lunch at the Airport restaurant. I could just took hours taking photos but the food were so tempting and we were so hungry I eventually stopped and enjoyed our lunch.

Here are some of the photos of the dishes, I must say its a good lunch, the food were all to our liking.

















No comments: