Friday 4 June 2010

Reading Corner


I always dream of having a small corner at home where I could read my books or magazine during my free time. My small cozy little corner. I imagine a big oversize soft sofa with leg rest where I can chill and read my books. The dream hasn’t become a reality yet. Not because we couldn’t afford it but because there is no empty corner, lol. Now that I have a grown up daughter, who doesn’t require too much a supervision from me, I have lots of free time when I am not working. I usually spend my free time reading my book either in the bedroom, in bed or down at the living room facing the tv. I kind of bored with that setting. Now I need to have that reading corner where I could lay there for as long as I want and enjoy the down time. So thats going to be my project though I need to find that corner first!

Well, I guess I do need a good comfortable corner and a good seating. An oversize comfy chair or love seat will work nicely. Or I can addd a footstool or a small table and footstool combination. Maybe a small table at the side for my drinks or something to eat. A reading lamp may be? Or a pot of flowers or plant. That would be great.














Love these pictures, give me some inspirations!










No comments: