Sunday 6 June 2010

Philippines Food Promotion

Amongst other countries food, I like Philippines food better. They are not too hot and spicy like Indonesian, Malaysian or Thai, although Thai food are good too but Philippines food are rather mild and suitable for my test. Western food are the top choice fo us but we can tolerate Philippines haha. So upon hearing about this food promotion, my family and I went on friday night to test it. Its a buffet spread and of course, so many dishes to choice from. We went to have dinner at Orchid Garden Hotel for their Philippines Food Promotion. It was a blast! We were not dissapointed, the food was really good with reasonable price. Adult for B$18.80 and children for B$12.80.

This is the Orchid Garden Hotel, Bandar Seri Begawan.

The promotion.

One of the appetisers - the banana dipped in honey.

The array of mouth watering desserts.


The chopped fruits in sweet syrup.

Our daughter amongst the main course spread. Too many to take pictures from so I didnt bother to take pictures of them.


The balelo (not sure if thats the correct spelling, hehe) stall.
This is what the above looked like - yummy! And thumbs up!
This is what I ate - my main course and the balelo above.


My desserts!

Me enjoying the food.


This drink (ABC) that included in the buffet price. Yumm...

The patrons were sarenaded by this singer from the Philippines.

After dinner we took some pictures.

Me and hubby outside the restaurant.


No comments: