Saturday 26 June 2010

Haunted house?

This house is haunted! I keep on losing things.

I dont know, its kind of creepy. This morning I was looking for a pair of shoes/slippers I bought for my mom's birthday and it was no way to be found! I bought it a few months ago, and I left it near the stairs where we keep all our shoes, but it was not there anymore. Did it just dissapear? Or I misplace it? Or I may be, I should look for it again, maybe it was misplaced. But where?

I cant stand this. I've lost some money previously, quite alot, lost things here and there. Food sometimes dissapear without us knowing whether we ate it or not, and now this. Who is the culprit? Someone in the house or some invisible power?

Hubby suggested we should install CCTV, I am still toying with the idea. If this carries on, then I think we should get one. I dont want this to become a full blown thief heaven. What else I may lose in the future?

No comments: