Monday 28 June 2010

Our Mother's Birthday

We celebrated our mom’s birthday on Sunday with a busy and noisy birthday lunch. Her treat! Everyone came, and the grandkids too. We had a good lunch with lots of talks and laughs. However I felt bad when no one bought her a birthday cake when she always took the time to buy each one of us a cake when it was our birthday. I honestly didn’t remember doing that. But we all had a wonderful time. After lunch the family went to take photos infront of Jame Asri Masjid. Just to capture the moment.

So just want to say..

Happy birthday to our beloved Mom, may Allah bless you with good health, good wealth and happiness. Everyone in the family loves you.


Some pictures which were taken during the birthday lunch.







Another photographer in the family.

Gift giving ceremony ;-)

One of my nephews - all grown up Adik! (Malu2 tia adik ah...hehehe)


Picture of the whole family, except hubby who took this photo.

Close up of the niece and nephews.

Our daughter with the youngest member of the family

Going home time.


Update : Oh, btw.. the new shoes which was missing yesterday, I found it! And now safely with my mom. It was there where I looked last time although I didnt see it, see... I told you this house has some magical power (not haunted lol...)

No comments: