Thursday 10 September 2009

What happened today?

Nothing much except we get our new curtain, a very simple one and looked very much similar to our previous certain before the current one. Not as expected and looked so low quality, anyway, its already done. Have to live with it I guess.

Work today was good. Did my quarterly presentation to the HP management. It went well and well received by attendees. As usual I always brought up something new for the management to think about and review. Today was not exception. My presentation triggered alot of discussions and suggestions since the subject I brought up was actually very important and need to be addressed. And I do know what I am talking about. Apart from that, life at the home front is just great. I let my girl know that we are going away again soon. To KL this time since hubby was sent to attend a workshop. In two weeks time if everything goes according to plan. We booked our tickets yesterday and we will be gone on the 7th day of Shawal. As usual, I am full of anticipation, I just love travelling although my girl is not that keen. I know she likes it too but she also has to think about school which I am sure she has to miss for this trip. But its not gonna be a long trip so I think it will be ok.

House refurbishment is done and finished. And I do like the outcome except for the curtain which is not very satisfactory. But I can live with it. We will look around for more house decoration in a few days just to complete the transformation and that would be it.

No comments: