Saturday 19 September 2009

Safari Bistro

Last night we had sungkai at Safari Bistro in Kiulap. The food was fab although I was pissed at first when our reservation was not recorded. I booked the place last tuesday and apparently they didnt record it in their reservation book. They must have missed it since it was booked earlier during the week. I was aghast but at last they repent and gave us a good spot. I think everyone had a good meal, and enjoy the spread of food, which was alot and there were 8 type of drinks to choose from with different colour each. So Alhamdulilah.

Bapa checking out the condiments before the sungkai. Maybe he didnt know what he was seeing?




My food potion. Very little for a Brunei standard. But as you all know, we tend to get full very quickly during sungkai that we didnt need to eat alot.


My eyes and my girl's eyes lit up when we saw the chocolate fountain. We never seen any restaurant having this for their sungkai buffet before, even in Empire so this was the first. It looked so yummy and I ate this almost immediately sungkai started.


My share of chocolate with mashmellow. So delicious when hot.

Good spread of food and reasonable choices.
My brother enjoying his potion (2 plates!). He was free from his usual diet last night and its time for him to indulge hahaha.


No comments: