Sunday 20 September 2009

Raya tomorrow!



As usual moon was not sighted last night as everyone was suspected. The neighbouring countries celebrates Hari Raya today but not us, never mind. See the moon prediction on the left hand side? It is already 2% meaning the moon should be there but not seen, I am sure due to fog or cloud in Brunei. It will come soon enough. Hari Raya for me is a time for reflection, on what I have achieved during Ramadan. I hope all my good deeds are blessed by Allah the Almighty. I hope I have gained some pahala but not weight hahaha. As a mother, I just want the best for my girl and hope she will enjoy her Hari Raya too. I think she deserves a good celebration since she has fasted for the whole month. Well done Ayang!

One thing for sure we will celebrate Raya moderately. We will do some visiting to close relatives and that would be it. I didnt even applied for leave from work. I am running out of leave so need to be back at work on wednesday. I am taking leave for our trip to KL next week instead, we will fly to KL on the 7th day of Shawal for a week. So its going to be a simple affair.

So for everyone, Selamat Menyambut Shawal, Selamat Hari Raya , Maaf Zahir & Batin. May Allah bless us all.

No comments: