Tuesday 15 September 2009

Happy belated birthday Bapa!

Its his 68th birthday yesterday. We celebrated his birthday with a sungkai at Asma Hotel. Awesome food, really enjoyed it and I never felt so full. The first time for this year Ramadan I really felt so full. Usually I ate moderately but I dont know why I ate so much yesterday. Anyway, we took some pictures, will upload it later if I have the time. Just want to wish Bapa a happy birthday, semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki and healthy always. Its such a bittersweet feeling to celebrate his birthday, time does fly by, he is now 68, he used to be young and strong but he is getting old. I know every body does but it just reminding me of our own mortality. Time doesnt wait and we should make full use of our time left on this earth. I know at his age, we should already think about of all our amal ibadah and I am sure he does that too. And I am glad my dad is still in good health, still happy with lots of laughter. I know he enjoys his children and I am thankful that he is always surrounded with love from my mom, his children, his son/daughter in laws and of course the grandkids. I hope to celebrate his birthday more in the future.

No comments: