Saturday 5 September 2009

I gave in!

I've been seeing this dress or Jubah the way we called it for a while already. Everytime my hubby and I passed by the kedai its there like waiting for me. Calling me to go inside the kedai and look for myself how lovely they were. I tried to ignore it, thinking I will be able to resist the temptation. And I dont really need a baju like that.


But yesterday, I gave in. I couldnt stand it anymore. I felt like its torturing me inside out. I must went in and have a look. Yes just have a look. I wouldnt be tempted, thats what I said to myself. Then I found out how much it cost. And so many colours to choose from, they were gorgeous. Not even came close to what I have predicted.


And at the end of the day, the jubah is now hanging in my bedroom in all its glory. And it belongs to me!


Life is so sweet, hehehe.

No comments: