Wednesday 23 September 2009

Back to work

Only a handful of us are working today. Most are still on Hari Raya holiday, which might as well be a good idea since we are already at the middle of the week. Might just finish off the whole week and get plenty of rest and fun at home. But not me. I am stuck here working, well, not really, hahaha. I am typing my blog! While in the office where I should be working. But blogging for a few minutes wont harm me, afterall its Hari Raya and I am sure lots of us working now are either bored to death and wish to be at home, or browse the internet for the latest gossip in town. I can bet on it, hahaha.

Anyway, its been a slow start today. Office is still very quiet and not much going on at the mo. I havent started on doing my job yet although I know what I want to do for today. The work is lining up waiting for me to start but I am taking my time. And another downside of today is, we are going to work until 4pm, not like Ramadan we finished work at 1pm. Thats so boring, need some time to get used to that.

How I wish I am at home, enjoy tv on our favourite sofa. With jagus berempah on my hands ;-). What a wishful thinking, that would be the best scenario for now. But thats not going to happen, apparently, I am running out of leave. Will be going away next week for our trip to KL and I do need to take a few days leave for that. So I am stuck here for the week. My girl is planning to go to her granny today and join them for hari raya visiting later. I encouraged her to go, since she will be on her own with the maid at home. So I want her to enjoy her hari raya as much as possible. And I look forward to spend some blissful holidays next week in KL with my girl. Since hubby will be working, we gonna go out and have our girls time out next week. Its going to be just the 2 of us. I am sure it will be awesome! I cant wait.

But for now, this is it.

No comments: