Friday 31 August 2012

My new Ipad

Cant help to avoid all these latest gadgets in the market.  I try to be a neutral and didnt really bothered but I failed every time hehehe.

I recently bought the new Ipad.  This after 3 other gadgets that I bought in a span of one year!  First, it was my
Samsung Galaxy Tab, then it was my HTC Smartphone, then my

I always wanted an Ipad but then other things took precedence, until recently.  The new Ipad is supposed to be the best Ipad there is, lets just read the reviews which says all the good things about it. Its quite expensive too, more than B$1k but I still bought it.

So far so good.  Love all the features, not to mention all the new apps that come with it. 

There are times when I think about all these gadgets.  Like do I really need them, I dont think so.  Well.. maybe the phone but not the rest but I guess its so normal to have all these in our possessions.  Lets just say I like to be up to date with what happens around me and the Ipad, tab, handphones even laptop just do the tricks ;)

So thats my justifications for owning all these gadgets hehe..


My new bestfriend now :)

The lucky draw forms which we never won!

At the shop selling the Ipad.

No comments: