Tuesday 7 August 2012

First Female Muslim Bruneian at the Olympics



I should have blogged about this young lady earlier but amidst all my chaos and business, it seemed slip away from my memory.  The tirade and excitement has long gone, well, a few days exactly when she did the country proud by running at the London Olympic.  She sure did her best when she broke the national record. 

I am not a sport fan, I dont watch sport channel but for this one, I made a little tiny bit of exception.  Although I didnt watch her run but I read she did really well, even after a bout of flu and cough.  So well done Maziah!

I just wish the country will recognise her talent, not only for this time around but from now onwards.  Polish her, keep her properly trained, so she can improve her time gradually since she already did so well.  She is still so young, just a year older than my daughter, she has the whole future infront of her.  And she has the potential.  So people, please take this girl seriously.


More news here.

No comments: