Sunday 17 April 2011

Samsung Galaxy Tab

After maybe 6 months, I finally bought it.  Get it done and over with.  Its now mine.  I've been thinking alot about it, whether to buy or not.  Hubby recommended it, he said its good and worth buying.  Thought long and hard and yesterday I bought one.  I even blog about here about how I feel and the pros and cons! Oh.. I was wrong in the blog to say, its not a phone, it is a PHONE and a computer!

Now I am getting the hang of it, thanks to hubby who helped me how to use it.  I am not a computer savvy person and not very technical, so I do need someone to help me lol.  So far so good. I am happy.  It is really a beautiful and practical gadget.  Bravo to me!

Some of the features I love are: 
  • its size, just nice to fit in my handbag
  • the touch screen, lol.
  • the look, it looks chic and sophisticated, with its leather pouch
  • a combination of handphone, camera, video and I could browse the internet with its wifi.  
  • its a 3G where I can use my simcard to browse the internet anywhere.
  • The functionalities, like one touch access to weather, maps, diary, calendar,etc
  • It even can be used as digital frame. 
  • And lots more!
 And its even cheaper than Ipad 2 or even Ipad 1 with very similar functions and  capabilities.




Me with my new gadget

Hubby trying it out

Looks really nice!

No comments: