Monday 9 January 2012

My new handphone

I've been contemplating to buy a new phone for a long time.  I cant believe I havent bought any new phone since 2005!  When everybody else was busy with their new and latest smartphones, I still carry on using my Motorola lol.  My emm... (cough) philosophy is, when the phone still works why do we need to buy or change to a new one?  Then the phone broke down and didnt work very well, so I guess its time for me to get a new one.  Its about time, 6 years!

Next, I thought about what phone to get.  There are so many in the market!  A few came into mind, I forego, Iphone and Samsung S2 since both these phones used by hubby and our daughter.  And I also have my Samsung Galaxy.

My brother recommended Nokia N9.  But hubby told me its not really that good.  Then HTC came into mind.  But which one?  The most favourable were HTC Sensation XL and HTC Sensation XE.  I decided to go and buy HTC Sensation XL, until hubby intercepted.  He told me HTC Sensation XE is a bit advanced and a better choice.  Good  review so far so yay.......

So thats the choice then.  Hubby bought it for me, and he said its for my birthday.  Huhu... thank you hubby!  We bought the phone at Shopping.com with a good price :)



My new phone!

No comments: