Monday 20 August 2012

Hari Raya 2012


We celebrated Eid today.  As usual our day started with the Hari Raya prayer at our local masjid.  Its such a happy time to be able to join the rest of the muslim and perform this prayer.  Alhamdulilah.  We woke up early and looking forward to today.  I felt so blessed and and peaceful to hear the Takbir.

After prayer we went to visit my parents with the rest of the family.  We had a big meal today, good spread of food all prepared by mom.  We took some pictures also which is the norm for us, every year and this was the fun part where everyone enjoyed themselves and had some lovely pictures of everyone.

Then we went on to Belait to visit my inlaws.  And had another meal.  Which is always the case especially on the first day where food is on abundance.  No complaint from me though because I just love food so much, hehehe.

What a blissful day today.


We arrived at the masjid

My daughter and my companion

Me at the Masjid

The family
A special photo by which everyone did a free style pose hahaha... so fun!


Us in 2012

Me and hubby - we have the grey theme this year

Us with my parents

My 2nd brother with his family

The ladies of the family

The gents

On my way to Kuala Belait

We encountered a tragic accident during the trip to Kuala Beliat

No comments: