Friday 18 February 2011

What is going on in the world?


The fiesco in Egypt and now Yemen, Bahrin, Libya? Whats going on? Whats with the unrest? Its really horrendous and unimaginable. I got to see it every day, what make it even worst I have to watch from the tv in the office. So sad, with all these troubles in the world. And this is from the muslim world which doesn’t sit too good on me. Very scary, so many destructions, not to mention lost of lives.

After Egypt, now in Bahrin, there are protestors demanding reforms and constitutional monarchy. Another anti-government protests in Yemen and in Libya another pro-government demonstrators took the streets. And in Bahrain, because of the unrest, there are big chances that F1 to be held in Bahrain will be axed if the unrest continue.  Booohoo...

I don’t see the world as peaceful anymore. There are so many chaos and so many unnecessary death. I feel so lucky to be living here in Brunei, at least we don’t get to see too many violent and chaos. We all need that stability in our lives and I cant imagine what the civilian feel to be living in these kind of places.



No comments: