Monday 7 February 2011

Weekend activities

We had a busy sunday although it still rains alot at this time.  We went for breakfast with my parents in the morning at Sumbangsih Mulia and I was so glad there were not so many people around. 

Hubby had a bad experience here when his Kolo Mee had a big sharp metal on it!  It was fortunate he didnt shallow it otherwise that piece of metal will be stuck on his throat!  He was calm but my dad wanted to show it to the people at the gerai so off he went.  They were apologetic, and told my dad it was from their noodles strainer which was old and rusty.  I mean.. what the hell?  What if something happened to hubby?  Who will be responsible for it?  That was so unacceptable although we knew they didnt do it on purpose but still, they had to be very careful next time.







Then we went shopping at Giant for a while, by this time the rain was really heavy so its not really a enjoyable experience to move around in the rain to get to our car.

There were not a big crowd anyway.  We wandered around for a while and the place were still racked with the Chinese new year celebrations.  There were some lovely decorations and wishes wall which we had fun reading.

Another bizzare thing happened at the Time Square was the metal enclosures kept on closing down from the ceilings.  All of them so it was weird and the securities were busy trying to stop them from hitting people's heads!

I was also looking for the bubble tea shop at Times Square but didnt find it. I am a big bubble tea fan and I knew about it from Ranoadidas.com but we searched for it high and low but didnt find it. I wonder where it is???

So we left without my bubble tea ;(













These metal enclosures kept on closing down! 

Then we bought something we have been wanting for a long time.  A threadmill!  How wonderful.  Now we could do our exercise at home instead of having to get out of the house to do it.  I hope we all have the will to do it, since we have one now.  I am looking forward to start.


Look!  Our threadmill was delivered yesterday.

It is sitting in the living room for now since we have not decided on where to put it parmanently.  I cant wait to start and lose some pounds!  hehe.

No comments: