Friday 4 February 2011

One year older!

Its my birthday!  Alhamdulilah to Allah for giving me this life and all the wonderful people around me.  And for good health, rezki and happiness.  I am a year older, cruising along life with my beloved family.  Couldnt hope for more, I have everything I wanted in life.  

Spent my birthday at home and not at work!  Thats a first, being today also chinese new year.  My birthday treat started even earlier when hubby took me for a birthday shopping.  Woohoo... It continued to the day itself.   Received few messages on my handphone and Facebook then my daughter surprised me with her birthday gift which I love so much!  Very nice jewellery box.  And as usual evey year my parents dropped by the house, gave me birthday presents and spent the evening together at home and off to dinner at the Indonesian restaurant (not happy with the service though but I am not going to dwell on it).  It was a quiet birthday but thats all I wanted, just being with my beloved family.  Thank you hubby, Ayang, bapa and babu for the wonderful gifts and the company.  Syukur Alhamdulilah.
 
Me with huby and my birthday cake.

Nice cheese cake!

Me with my daughter and my parents


My dad enjoying the cake



The 3 generations.
Birthday dinner

Yummy

The food was so so and the service was slow.

My daughter

No comments: