Sunday 20 February 2011

Each a cup

This was our 2nd attempt to look for that damn bubble tea shop at the Time Square.  The last time was about 2 weeks ago when we went to check for it, but we didnt find it at all.  So hubby being a resourceful person hehe, check it out from the internet and got some ideas on where it was from other people's blogs who had visited the place.  So off we went again and this time we did manage to find it, yay.........

We found it quite easily this time since when we arrived, there was already a small sign installed at the entrance of the corridor leading up to the kiosk.  So it was easy.  I guess so many people went looking for it but to no avail.  It was really tucked away from the main entrance, no wonder we didnt see it when we went here the other day.

The place was dazzled with orange (my favourite colour) so it was really eye catching for me.  There were not so many customers at all, then we decided to have dinner first at Excapade and we would get some bubble tea later as dessert.  When we were back, the place was still deserted, so I was a bit sceptical, maybe the tea was not as nice as people thought.  But since we were already here, we might as well get some and have a taste.

There were so many flavours and type of drinks to choose from and we were not sure on what to get.  So for me, I just picked my usual favourite flavour and went with that (I am not that adventerous when it comes to food or drinks and prefer to stick to the same old thing all the time).  So its caramel then.  Our daughter picked hazelnut and hubby didnt want any.  He was having some reservations with the salesgirl who entertained us, not going to go into that hehehe...

Now the verdict.  The taste was so so...  A bit bland or should I say.. too liquidy... (is that a word??? lol.. I just love to invent my own words), meaning.. maybe.. too much water instead of flavour!  I stil prefer the bubble tea in Miri.  For me, thats the best bubble tea as far as I am concerned.  But it was good for us to try, at least thats out of the way now.  And I am not gonna talk and mention it to hubby and ask him to take me there again if I have craving for bubble tea.  We could just go to Foodzone, there are bubble tea there too!



The sign which shows the way to Each A Cup


The counter

The long list of menu on type of drinks and flavours

The place was lacked of customers, maybe we came at the wrong time of the week?  But its friday night!

A small sitting area at one corner


While waiting for our order

I was paying for my purchases

Our order - Caramel and Hazelnut drinks

My caramel bubble tea.
Then we went for a bit of a stroll at the Time Square and came across the wish wall again.  We did have a good time reading all people wishes last time!
At the wish wall

Hubby went shopping for honey.

The receipt from our dinner at Excapade can be used as a ticket for a lucky draw.  So wish me luck to get that grand prize - a new house!

Love reading all these wishes lol.....

More wishes
And more!





No comments: