Saturday 4 December 2010

A perfect end to my not so perfect day

I hate going to the mall!  I couldnt stand the jam.  The so many cars were driving me crazy.  The place was really awful and I dreaded myself when going there. It gave me goosebumps and nervousness.  Thats how bad the place is.

This afternoon I sent my daughter to the area and the traffic jam was so horrendous.  It was not moving at all, and in the end I had to drop her from outside the mall area since there was no way I could get in a shortest time possible.

Why did people love to go there?  I hate it.  With that kind of road I couldnt even imagine how to solve the jam issue.  It was so unrealistic to have such routes.  People got stuck all the time.  And I dont see any improvement in the near future.  We actually try never go there unless absolutely necessary.  Its just torture.

It took me hours to calm down.  And tonight when I watched the telly there was Miss Earth 2010 in Star World.  I watched it to pass the time and it was really make my day when I saw Ronan Keating on telly with his famous number, When You Say Nothing At All.  I forgot how beautiful the song was.  I calmed down right away.  Lovely lovely song.  I love it.  Its so beautiful, even the lyric is beautiful.  How true it is,  sometimes its best not to say anything at all in some situation.  Even in Islam, we were encouraged to keep our words to a minimum or say nothing at all, rather than making too much noises.

What a wise wise song.  And I copy the song here from YouTube so I could listen to it again....


No comments: