Saturday 18 December 2010

Arrived in Singapore

We are in Singapore!  All 9 of us.  The first time we went together with the rest of the family.  Touched down at Changi Airport at around 8.15pm with good weather.  

The flight was packed and when we checked in at Brunei International Airport there was already a long queue.  And we only managed to get seats 3 rows from behind but it was an uneventful flight.  Had good dinner and as always I enjoyed the flight meals!  I mean I love the food served on airplanes!  I dont know why, but its been like that for  a long time lol.  I know some people really hate airlines food but not me hehe.

Anyway, our trip is just starting so I hope its gonna be a enjoyable holiday and there wont be any hussles, issues or problems with an entourage of 9, we never been in a big group like this before so thats my hope.  There were already some commotions last night when we checked into the hotel where the brother wanted to share a room where we already booked 3.  But it was ok in the end, still 3 rooms though :)

First night in Singapore we already slept late, spend an hour wandering around the place and me and my daughter didnt sleep until about 2am!

So lets the adventures begin!

Will not do the cronicles of the trip here but at my holiday blog so checked it out in the next few days!

No comments: