Thursday 16 December 2010

Holiday time

Tomorrow we all will go on vacation.  Its gonna be a week of pure relaxation, (I hope!)  Gonna chill and enjoy my downtime.  Its been a while since we all went away.  And the time has come!  We will go with my parents and my brother's family so its gonna be awesome.  And I am planning not to do any shopping (again, I hope!).  And will try my best just to enjoy the sceneries and not to be too tired.  Try to slow down the pace a little bit.

What usually happened during our holidays was we spent all day out, and by the time we went back to the hotel we were so dead tired.  Its all about shopping and more shopping.  But hubby and I thought thats not what holiday was supposed to be.  Holidays are the time to relax and not to be exhausted with arching feet! lol.

The first time we tried that was during our trip to NZ.  We specifically chose NZ because shopping is not the main attraction of the place, its more to nature and the sceneries.  We were not dissapointed.

Well, Singapore is another matter.  Of course Singapore is so famous and associated most of the time with shopping but hubby and I planned not to do that as much.  We wanted to see Marina Bay Sands and Universal Studio, hehe.



No comments: