Friday 24 December 2010

Boring

I dont enjoy KK anymore, I find it very boring.  Maybe because I've been here for so many times?  My brother wanted to go out and shop just now but we dont feel like going, its the same old thing and its been raining here.  The town doesnt appeal me anymore so no mood to wonder around and I dont have anything to buy.


But earlier today its not too bad, we went to Manukan Island, though I didnt participate in any of the activities but hubby and Ayang had so much fun feeding the fish!  Nothing special about the place though, its just an island with clear water but looking at the fish was an awesome experience.  Hubby enjoyed his time there.


I have so many photos to post on my holiday blog but havent really got the time to really sit and do that.  Looks like I have to wait until we are home.  For now, we are still residing in a hotel room, a very nice one at that so I am content.



No comments: