Wednesday 8 December 2010

Busy

Thats all I can say about my new job.

Spend at least 8 hours in the office every day feels like 2 hours.  Thats how busy I am.  I didnt experience this in my old job.  The previous job was much more sullen and slow paced.  I looked after 3 staff and they did most of the job.  All I did was to ensure all were done to the highest degree, everything had to be in order, met the set KPI and performance oriented.  Not an easy job at that though, especially when someone from the team did not perform up to par, its hard to ensure the team kept up to expectation.

But now, I am so glad that I work on my own.  I dont have anyone working for me.  I am a one woman show, and I love it.  I just have to worry about my own job, peform to the best of my ability and thats all that matters.  Its awesome.  Although it can be very busy.  So much to do to run the business.  But I enjoy it immersely.  No regret.

I am busy but I am happy.  All I need to do is peform.  And deliver.  I got to be there and action.  I do nothing else but doing the job.  As everyone else in the department (the officers), I was  given a duty phone so I can be reached.  Now.. that is pressure!  Something definitely new for me.

No comments: