Sunday 5 December 2010

Lazy Sunday

After the chaos yesterday, I had the most welcoming easy and lazy sunday.  Had a late breakfast, should I called it brunch (?), at Khaz Corner with my folks.  As usual, we had a nice one and enjoyed each other's company.  My mom as everyone knows, is very talkative.  Always have something to say and to tell.  She loves to joke around and I have to say, my mom had the most contagious laugh, more than anybody I've ever met.  When she laughed, I laughed too, it has a special ring to it, when you heard it you cant help but laugh as well.  Thats what I called a gift, lol...

Next destination after the brunch we went to Petlink to purchase Robbie's items.  We are running out of her special diet and bedding so off we went.  Then heading straight back home and enjoy the rest of the day in the comfort of our humble abode!

Had a quiet and relaxing hi tea at home and it was such a pleasure to stay at home and doing absolutely nothing.  Its great although it doesnt come as often as I like since we always have something to do every weekend.  Afterall its the only time in a week where we are not confined to working.

I have absolutely no mood to wander around.  There was a DST Carnival 10 minutes away from our home in Jerudong.  But the crowds and the fact that we have to follow shuttle buses to get there put me off.  So its not in our agenda and we just let it pass. 

Breakfast with my folks at Khaz Corner, my mom's favourite place!

Robbie's diet and bedding.

Our hi tea at home.

No comments: