Thursday 9 December 2010

The weather

Its December and its that time of the year again.  I love December because the weather is a bit cool and most days it rains here.  And sometimes all the rain makes moving around a little bit hard.  Although I bet its not as bad as in Europe where there are lots of snow at the moment.  I never heard Eiffel tower is closed because of the snow!  Now thats something new.  The temperature plummetted to sub zero!  And in France it was -14!

I always enjoy snow.  I love the cold weather and I dont mind snow at all.  But I guess, like most people, you tend to like it if you dont usually get it.  But if you are actually there and experience how dangerous it is with the icy roads which make driving and even walking difficult, then I dont think I like it as much.

Chaos on the roads, airports were closed and people got stranded, people even died.  I am sure thats not a pretty sight. 

No comments: