Monday 3 May 2010

Special Dedication to my daughter

Happy birthday to my beloved daughter.

This post is specially for you as you turned 16 today, on 3rd May 2010. You were born 16 years ago, on 3rd May 1994, at 3.30pm on Thursday, after the Asar prayer. That was a very special moment for me, as you are my one and only daughter. I've been waiting for your arrival, and there you were. My heart leapt when the nurse announced, Its A Girl!!!!!. Your birth has given me the best experience any woman could ever ask for, to bring a child into this world. With your birth, I got to experience that, possibly my one and only experience in my entire life time. For that, I thank you my daughter for giving me such a gift. I may never feel that kind of feeling ever again.

You have been my bundle of joy from the moment you lay on my chest after you were born until today. We have that special and strong bond. We are so close, yes we do fight at time, but most times it has been a wonderful mother and daughter relationship. I am glad we could share everything.

You will always be my little girl too. I know you are now all grown up but in my eyes you will always be cute, chubby and sweet little Ayang. Your smile and laughter are sheer joy to me. And I noticed as you get older, you have a wonderful sense of humour. We laugh and joke around alot. It is so much fun being with you.

I know the time will come when you will fly off the nest and live your own life. We couldn’t be together forever when you start to go for higher education or go off working, or even getting married. But I know we will always be together in spirit. Its gonna be so hard for me to do that but I will cope, afterall I want all the happiness in the world to be with you. I want you to experience what life could offer, good or bad. I want you to grap every opportunities so you will not left out from the rest of your colleagues. I want the best of everything for you. I want you to go out there and enjoy your life to the fullest, and at the same time be a good muslim to our religion and be a good citizen to our country. You are such a sensible young girl and I know you can do it.

I hope you enjoyed your birthday dinner last night. Of course you didn’t want any fuss so I hope the dinner is ok with you, although its a day early since today its such a busy day for you. I hope you like our gifts too. Your dad and I wish you the best of everything. Hope Allah will bless you with abundance of good health, wealth and happiness. Enjoy your life. Enjoy being 16. Be a happy and content young lady. Dont forget to study hard, pray and make the best life choices. Your mom and dad will always love you. Dont worry about a thing. Things will come into place for you in the end.

Take good care darling.

No comments: