Thursday 20 May 2010

Just for fun

Got this from someone’s blog and replace the answer with my own.


1. Never in my life have I been: on a cruise

2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: My Amah, she is going soon, definitely.

3. High school was: Fun but nothing memorable.

4. When I’m nervous I: try to take deep breath to stop my heart from beating so fast.

5. The last song I listened to was: Not sure

6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: N/A

7. My hair is: a mess and all over the place - need some improvement!

8. When I was 5: I was this chubby curly little girl haha.

9. Last Christmas: N/A

10. I should be.. sleeping and chilling!

11. When I look down I see: the carpet

12. The happiest recent event was: celebrating my daughter 16th birthday.

13. If I were a character on 'Friend' I would be: Phoebe (I like her innocent character)

14. By this time next year: I hope to be an entrepreneur

15. My current gripe is: my weight

16. I have a hard time understanding: people don’t want to attend something that benefit themselves in the end.

17. There’s this girl I know that: struggling with her life right now

18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my husband

19. Take my advice: Enjoy life while you still can.

20. The thing I want to buy: A new handphone or a laptop computer like hubby.

21. If you visited the place I was born: Water village

22. I plan to visit: New Zealand again.

23. If you spent the night at my house: you gonna love it, its very peaceful and quiet.

24. I’d stop my wedding if: hmmmmm I am already married

25. The world could do without: cell phones

26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: No, don’t want to do that either

27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: a pair of red shoes, well.. its maroon.

28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: coffee maker from my mom!

29. My middle name is: Dont have one.

30. In the morning I: wish I could linger in bed a little longer.

31. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Our Robbie the rabbit.

32. Once, at a bar: No bar.

33. Last night I was: watching semi final of American Idol.

34. A better name for me would be: Cant think of any that suits me the most!

35. Tomorrow I : will be doing the same thing all over again

36. Tonight I am: looking forward who will get booted in AI (well.. will find out in a bit from the internet, hehe – the spoiler!).

37 My birthday is: in February!

No comments: