Sunday 9 May 2010

Missing

I lost some money today, around RM500. The money was missing from our own bedroom. I was in shock, how could I lost the money? I remember it was in my purse in my make up drawer in the room and when I checked today its not there anymore.

I was dumbstruck! Its seems impossible to lose the money, did I misplace it? No I dont think so. I didnt usually keep money anywhere else. These were leftover money from our trip to Kuching in February. We are planning to go to Miri next friday so I was just checking and didnt find it anymore. Where did the money go? Did we just being burgled? Or someone in this house is responsible? I had no idea and I dont want to spaculate. Its just seemes strange! This is the 2nd time I lost money. It happened once before but I dont know what to think of it.

No comments: