Thursday 27 May 2010

American Idol Season 9

I just dont feel like doing my review on American Idol this year. Its becoming a cliche I think, but who cares, I am gonna mention it anyway. All I can say is that Lee deserves to win. He is humble and down to earth. And a great voice, Crystal was good too but luck was not on her side. It was so funny to see him so nervous during the finale. Looked like he almost threw up, visibly visibly nervous. Crystal was there to calm him down at least. Never seen anyone as nervous as he was, poor guy! The show was ok, simply because there were some good old numbers, which I enjoyed. Other than that, nothing much. And its Simon Cowell last day on Idol too, so the show was a bit emotional. Wonder who replaces him. So thats it, for this year.



No comments: