Wednesday 5 May 2010

The result!

I just got back from my final consultation with Dr Nor Azlina of JPMC. I arrived at the clinic at around 8.30am with full anticipation. I didnt know what to expect but still hopeful there was nothing to worry about.

The moment I sat in front of the doctor, she was smiling at me, no worries could be detected on her face which I was so happy about haha. Then came the moment of truth, she laid out all the results in front of me. Syukur.. Syukur.. Alhamdulilah. All my cancer pre-screening came back negative. The mammogram, ultrasound scan, pap smear, x-ray and blood test didn’t detect any abnormalities in any part of my body. All are normal, nothing whatsoever. Phew.. I am so glad and relieve. Nothing compares to the feeling of lightness in my body, that there is no cancer cell there at all. At least I have that out of the way for another few years. That goes to hubby as well. We are both cancer free and thats good news.

Thank you Allah for this greatest gift.


I love these trees that surround the road to the clinic. So green and so lush, looks so serene and calming. The trees look so healthy too lol.

No comments: