Monday 22 August 2011

Sungkai at Kaka Restaurant

My 5th sungkai outing this month with the clan.  Found about the buffet of this place from  LFHW website, our local food directory initiated by a few bloggers especially for Ramadan Sungkai Promotion, and I was interested to try it out after reading the good review. I was not dissapointed when I saw the buffet spread.  Not too bad for B$8.00 per person.  There were lots of food but then there were lots of people too and you know what happened when thats the case?  Tight space and long queue!  But seriously, there were lots of choices and I specially love the lasagne. 

But my tip if you go to this place.  Make sure you didnt miss the spread INSIDE the restaurant because this area has NO REFILL.  Try to get there early because once its finished, its finished.  They only refill the main course situated outside the restaurant.  And its where the lasagne was located, and it was all gone by the time the rest of us tried to get some.



Kaka Restaurant, at Jalan Jerudong

The appertiser area with chocolate fountain.

The chocolate fountain at close range, but we didnt know that we took this with fruits.  My nephew was looking for the missing mashmellows!

Another appertisers inside the restaurant, this has no refill.

Sambal belacan, sambal tahai yummm.........

Nice!

The fast vanishing lasagne

The salty ones

Samosa, popia and tofu

Malay traditional kuehs

The main course area, this area would be refilled if they run out.

My beautiful niece with new look.

While waiting for the beduk

Cant wait to dig in? hehe

My brother just arrived

I need a very cold drink

Look at our table!  So many food!

My brother with wife

Hahaha.. kesian Alif.  Must be so tired and sleepy

Right before the sungkai when it got chaotic.  A long queue has formed.

People trying to get to the main course area


Hehe.. Ejun got to break his fast earlier than everyone else.

Kaka at night by time we left.

No comments: