Monday 1 August 2011

The best fish head curry!

Ok, let me just post this before Ramadan tomorrow. Better get this over with!  Hubby took me to this curry house restaurant somewhere in Lambak. I didn’t even have the chance to take note of the restaurant name but I will try to look for it some other time. Hubby mentioned its the best fish head curry he ever tasted. I didn’t always hear that from him so I know this must be something really different!

So off we went and the moment we arrived, the place was really packed. It excited me even more, as everyone knows how much I love food, lol. We waited and lingered around for a few moments until someone vacated one table, we went straight in without further delay hehe.

My verdict? Yes it was the most delicious fish curry I’ve ever eaten! No joke! I could just eat that a few time more!  Note to self - must let my dad know of this place, he is very fond of fish head curry as well. I dont think he knew there was one just around the corner!

Till next time, Selamat Berpuasa everyone!

The complimentary Papadom, but I didnt find this good, very salty.

This is the out of this world fish curry head

Yumm............

Lets eat!

No comments: