Saturday 6 August 2011

5th day of Ramadan

We are now into our 5th day of fasting.  Alhamdulilah, so far so good.  No serious or complicated issues health wise although I had a slight headache on the first two days.  So far, Alhamdulilah, hoping to have a full fasting this month... 

It always amazes me how much cooking I need to do during Ramadan.  Its busy towards the late afternoon and I try to finish up every cooking (and washing up) I need to do before sungkai.  That way, I could take a long break from going to the kitchen afterwards!  I've cooked a few simple dishes for the past couple of days and alhamdulilah, all my dishes were proved to be popular to both my loved ones.  Will look for more ideas in the next days and weeks!

Pasta in olive oil

Added with tomato and parsley, yummy.

Simply  fried sweet potato

All time favourite of my daughter and hubby, I got a feeling I am gonna make this almost everyday!

My Curry Laksa

A must have - Dates


Very easy fried fresh prawns


No comments: