Monday 1 August 2011

Seria Trip

Drove to Seria recently. Havent been there in a while. When my meds run out, its time that I went and replenish the stock. It was an uneventful journey, must be because it Friday, less traffic on the road! The weather was cool and nice. I enjoyed the ride, its so smooth sailing and I had no regret, lol.

And I have noticed some improvements along the route. Such a welcoming sight of course.  There were now street lights at the Lumut Bypass. These are accident prone area, accidents and casualties happens many times, and people blame the road was dark at night. Its true of course. People has been waiting for these street lights for a long time and I am happy to see now the authorities have done it. Not sure if they were already lit up at night though, since I saw some workers still working around perfecting them. And the 2000 houses projects were in full swing in Seria area, they appeared like mushrooms. The road along Labi and Sungai Liang were almost done too. There was a short 2km detour infront of the Sungai Liang Masjid so drivers need to keep their eyes open while going through this road especially at night.

The new attractions at Seria, the Pusat Insani also almost done and I think already opened to the public, except may not be official yet.

So happy to see all the improvements for the Seria town!



It was an easy drive, look how deserted the road was.

So happy to see the newly installed street lights.

Almost there.

More constructions on the road, I think they wanted to widen the Anduki road.

The new building, I think there will be cinemas and bowling alley here.

The Pusat Insani Building

The detour road at Labi/Sungai Liang junction

The 2000 houses construction




This was where I was heading

At the reception of PHC

No comments: