Thursday 17 March 2011

Should I or shouldnt I?

Ok.. now thats the big question. I wanted to buy this for a long time already. Maybe even from last year! I felt that I need to have something nice and trendy and new and up to date, which I can call my own. But until today I havent bought it yet.

Its Samsung galaxy tab, in the market for a few months already. I am still contemplating. To buy or not to buy, lol.

This tab is definitely chic. Its not a phone but a computer. Very similar to Ipad but smaller (7ins) with camera and video. Unlike the first version of Ipad (which didnt have any of those) before. But now Ipad had come up with a new version with camera, so not so hot now eh.

But this Samsung galaxy looks quiet advanced. It has a 7” TFT-LCD display and can be used for watching films, viewing pictures, e-reading or sharing documents. Its also very light (380g) so its quite portable. It has the latest Adobe Flash Player 10.1. And like Ipad, it fully supports swift, seamless viewing of every single page of the web.
 
Looks chic right?

Maybe I am too old. I dont have that nagging feeling to get one (yet). Thats the problem. Not like going on holiday, which I must have at least twice a year. These new technologies dont impress me much (reminds me of Shania Twain song? lol). I would prefer to spend my money on holidays (relaxing is so important!), or on the house, like buying kitchen appliances or renovate the living room, things like that. I may not even use this gadget very often once I get it, and thats what I am afraid of. I just dont have the time to lounge around and browse the internet from the tablet. Or sit at the coffee house and surf and update my status of facebook or tweeter. I am just simply too old. On the other hand, its no harm if I get one. Just to be a bit savvy, and have something to play with, if I do have the time. But then I have our good old computer at home!
 
gggrr... I guess only time will tell.

No comments: