Monday 28 March 2011

Our family picnic

We had a family picnic at Pantai Muara on sunday.  I loved the day, it was nice and breezy, not too hot and made the day so suitable to have a picnic.  We arrived at around 9.30am and the place was already buzzing.  I always love Pantai Muara, I have been going here for as long as I can remember, since I was small and had always been my favourite beach.  And the place is getting prettier with the new huts and other facilities, although a lot I mean ALOT need to be done to the public toilet.

Overall it was a fun and relaxing day, with good food and good company. 

Me and hubby

Me and Ayang

My mom, my daughter and my brother

My daughter with her grand dad

Two best of friends!

Always the beautiful girl!

Edon...

Hubby busy taking video

Ready to indulge on the good food

Day dreaming?

Yumm....

Aiezul... so cute!

Playing in the sun

Hubby with Adik.

Love this beach!

My dad enjoying the ice cream


The hut (our hut!)

Grilled chicken, a must have when heading to the beach

Playing football

No comments: