Monday 7 March 2011

Are we going backwards?

Internet connection in this part of the country really sucks!  Telbru!  wake up and fix this! 

We got intermittent internet connection all weekend.  Very frustrating.  There was no connection from saturday afternoon until sunday morning.  Then it was on and off until sunday night.  I have lots to post but couldnt do so because of this stupid internet service that we get in Brunei.  To lose everything after posting all pictures and narratives sounded so unappealing and didnt want to get that risk and lost everything so no post!  Maybe later when I have some luck.  How I envy other countries where the connection is such top notch.  Even in KK or Miri it was better.  I think its about time Telbru to get their act together.  Afterall internet is just part of life these days, nobody could live without it no more.  And its NOT free.  We pay BND68 for 24 hours service 24/7 so Telbru - think of what the users has to go through, its not easy money you know!

Other than that awful and horrendous internet connection that sucks so bad, I had a wonderful weekend with my girl.  It was what I called a girly weekend, since there were only the 2 of us.  Hubby was away in Singapore so Ayang and me went out for lunch (twice in a row for saturday and sunday) and had a blast - shopping!  We bought so many things together, all the girly stuff and we had so much fun. 

I love this outing with her, we could be mistaken as friends, we enjoyed our time together.  At least I had someone close to hang out with.



No comments: